BXV400 RAPID KIT
BXV400 RAPID KIT
Ideal solution for sliding gates in homes.
BXV400 RAPID – Operating with 24 V motor, featuring a control board with display, on-board radio decoding, movement and obstruction detecting devices for gates weighing up to 400 kg that are up to 14m long.
- Four motors, all with encoder-based control; also available in the Quick and the Tall versions.
- The 400 and 600kg versions comply with current standards on impact forces.
- Can operate in emergency mode during power outages with optional 002RLB
- Can retrofit magnetic limit-switches and heater for extreme weather conditions.
- Control board, with separate terminals and a display, for easier starts-ups and diagnosed. Save up to 250 different users.
- On-board Rolling code and Key Code (Twin) radio decoding.
- Control Rio-series wireless safety-devices via the specific plug-in device.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices – whether wireless or not.
- Devices designed for connecting to the Cloud, via CAME Connect.
- Directly manage CAME keypads via the R800 accessory or connect up CAME transponder selectors via the R700 accessory.
- Paired connection via the RSE accessory.
Kit comes with:
4 metres of drive rack, 1 x AF43S Receiver, 1 x Remote & 1 x DIR10 Photocells.
Max. length of leaf (m): 14
Max. weight of leaf (kg): 400
Protection rating (IP): 44
Power supply (V-50/60Hz): 230AC
Power supply to motor (V): 24DC
Absorption (A): 10 MAX
Power (W): 240
Duty/cycle (%): HEAVY-DUTY SERVICE
Thrust (N): 330
Opening speed (m/min): 22.0
Operating temperature (˚C): -20 ÷ +55
Operator with 24V motor, featuring a control board with display, on-board radio decoding, movement and obstruction detecting device for gates weighing up to 1,000kg that are up to 20m long.
Operator with 24V motor, featuring a control board with display, on-board radio decoding, movement and obstruction detecting device for gates weighing up to 600kg that are up to 18m long.