Please note: This is the replacement model for BK1800
Ideal solution for applying to sliding gates at busy venues or industrial entrances.
- A complete, flexible and safe range to meet different needs, from industrial to heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Can fit magnetic limit-switches.
- On-board Rolling code and Key Code (Twin) radio decoding.
- Module 4 or 6 pinions for constantly smooth, linear transmission of movement to the rack.
- Control board, with separate terminals and a display, for easier start-ups and diagnoses. Save up to 250 different users.
- The safety inputs can be configured to directly control the 8k2Ω resistive sensitive-safety edges.
- Control Rio-series wireless safety-devices via the specific plug-in device.
- Devices designed for connecting to the Cloud, via CAME Connect.
- The triphase-powered version for 2,200 kg gates is available
- Self-diagnosing safety devices – whether wireless or not.
- Compatible with CAME KEY.
- The movement speed is 10.5 m/minute.
- It handles up to 25 Rolling Code users.
- It is set up to connect to the wireless Rio safety system.
Automated operator featuring a control board with programming display, on-board radio decoding and mechanical limit-switches for sliding gates up to 1,800 kg in weight and 20m in length.