The new Axo series features motors suitable for a multitude of applications. Features include built in end stop adjustment and with the ZM3E and ZLJ24 control panels, full euronorm compliance in both 230 V and 24 V versions.
- Tested in compliance to parameter established by the current norms.
- The 24 V versions can also operate during power outages.
- Available in both reversible and self-locking versions.
- The worm screw is always protected thanks to its dedicated cover.
- The 24 V versions have a simplified connection system with a single three-conductor cable for managing both motor and encoder.
- Encoder technology for managing slow-downs.
- Adjustable mechanical stops for memorising gate run.
- Supporting diecast aluminium half-shells.