The full-height system for controlling high-traffic passages
- A full height turnstile for locations aiming pedestrian access control and high level security.
- Offers more comfortable passages compared to 4 arm versions.
- Provides two passage ways with installation of a single turnstile (double versions).
- Having less than 98mm gap between upright bars, complys with UK Health and Safety Standards and supplied optionally with different materials.
- Top lid is equipped with damper for safety and service convenience.
- Optional intelligent illumination system provides energy saving feature (illuminating automatically in darkness/at night and optionally can
run parallel with site illumination).
- Three-section rotor (120o). Each section contains nine Ø42×2.5 mm electrostatic powder coated hot dip galvanized or Ø40×2 mm stainless steel (opt. Ø38, Ø42 and Ø45 mm) arms.
- All inputs are opto-coupler protected. Compatible with all access control systems that provide dry contact or grounding outputs. Optional RS232/RS485/TCP IP control module is available.
Please note this is an indent item…