Health and Safety
Automatic Doors and Gates is, in all instances committed to a Safety First Culture. We take all practical steps to ensure the Health and Safety of ourselves, our customers and the public by:
- Maintaining a safe work environment, safe equipment and tools, ensuring appropriate training and safe work practices, by applying sound risk management methods to proactively identify, assess and control hazards associated with all activities.
- Providing team members with current codes of practice, safe operating procedures and other legislative requirements to ensure compliance with all applicable Acts, Regulations, Codes and Standards. Where information is not provided, expert advice of guidance will be sought before commencement of work to allow the work to be carried out in a healthy and safe manner.
- Allocating appropriate management and supervision resources to manage health and safety commensurate with level of risk.
- Ensuring that only persons with adequate knowledge, experience, training, will be allowed to carry out the work.
- Ensuring that our systems meet the Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates standard – BS EN12453:2001.